Optional discussion topics
1. Based on the discussions in the first two panels, what are your key takeaways?
2. Has the ongoing turbulent situation affected your work towards the sustainability goals you have set?
3. What are some of the key sustainability trends that businesses should be aware of in the coming years, and how can they prepare for them?
4. Do you believe that the government should play a more active role in incentivizing companies and organizations to become more sustainable
5. What are some of the most effective ways to engage employees in sustainability initiatives, and how can businesses create a culture of sustainability within their organization?
6. What are some successful examples of sustainability initiatives in your industry, and what lessons have you learned from them?
7. Has your company/organization implemented any circular economy principles to maximize the use of resources?
8. How can businesses in different sectors work together to share knowledge and best practices around sustainability?
9. What role can consumers play in driving sustainability initiatives, and how can businesses engage with consumers to encourage more sustainable choices?
SESSION 1 - THE ROAD TO ZERO
09:30 Leading the Road to Zero
- Judith Gough CMG, British Ambassador to Sweden
- Bo Nordmark, Industrial Strategy Executive, EIT InnoEnergy
- Daniel Wetzel, Energy Industry Editor, Die Welt
- Anna Gissler, CEO, Invest Stockholm
10:00 Different Worlds, Same Goals
- Joël Tronchon, Sustainability Director Europe, L’Oréal
- Ebba Grythberg, Head of Sustainability, Spotify
- Per Långsved, CEO, Nordea Sweden
- Heather Johnson, VP Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, Ericsson
SESSION 2 - ELECTRIFICATION
11:00 Intro – The Road to Electrification
- Miriam Münnich Vass, Head of Electrification & Energy, Teknikföretagen
11:10 The Future is Bright
- Jenny Larsson, CEO, Schneider Electric Sweden
- Susanna Campbell, Investor and Chairwoman
- Emilia Käck, Head of Public Affairs Electrification, Scania
- James McMicking, CSO, ZeroAvia
SESSION 3 - ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
12:30 The role of the Government in Creating Sustainable Societies
- Andreas Carlson, Minister for Infrastructure, Sweden
12:40 Future Energy
- Bryndís Kjartansdóttir, Icelandic Ambassador to Sweden
- Per Bolund, former Minister for the Environment and Climate, Sweden
- Peter Roos, CEO, Novatron Fusion Group
- Johannes Boson, Managing Director, Svea Solar
13:10 The Long Road to Success
- Allison Dring, CEO and Co-Founder, Made Of Air
- Franc Mouwen, EIC Programme Manager, Construction Technologies
- Sebastian Berning, Co-CEO and Co-Founder, Instagrid
- John Ahlberg, Founder, Kärnfull Next
SESSION 4 - FOOD
14:10 The Food Industry of Tomorrow
- Richard Bergfors, CEO, Max
- Stephanie Jochems, Global Strategy Director, Quorn
- Cecilia Kocken, CEO (Elect), Arla Sweden
For updates, follow us