ON The road to Zero
Thank you to all the brilliant entrepreneurs, EXPERTS, speakers, investors, partners and visitors for joining us at Techarenan Zero 2023!
23 MARCH 2023 - Stockholm
TECHARENAN ZERO is a full day summit addressing some of our most critical challenges to society.
Decision makers, experts, politicians and entrepreneurs are invited every year to discuss the road to “zeroing” these challenges to create a more sustainable planet.
Techarenan Zero is an invite-only event to tackle these challenges by creating a strong forum and community of high-level professionals who can bring real change.
SESSION 1 - THE ROAD TO ZERO
09:30 – Leading the Road to Zero
- Judith Gough CMG, British Ambassador to Sweden
- Bo Normark, Industrial Strategy Executive, EIT InnoEnergy
- Daniel Wetzel, Energy Industry Editor, Die Welt
- Anna Gissler, CEO, Invest Stockholm
10:00 – Different Worlds, Same Goals
- Joël Tronchon, Sustainability Director Europe, L’Oréal
- Ebba Grythberg, Head of Sustainability, Spotify
- Per Långsved, CEO, Nordea Sweden
- Heather Johnson, VP Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, Ericsson
SESSION 2 - ELECTRIFICATION
11:00 Intro – The Road to Electrification
- Miriam Münnich Vass, Head of Electrification & Energy, Teknikföretagen
11:10 – The Future is Bright
- Jenny Larsson, CEO, Schneider Electric Sweden
- Susanna Campbell, Investor and Chairwoman
- Emilia Käck, Head of Public Affairs Electrification, Scania
- James McMicking, CSO, ZeroAvia
SESSION 3 - ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
12:30 – The role of the Government in Creating Sustainable Societies
- Andreas Carlson, Minister for Infrastructure, Sweden
12:40 – Future Energy
- Bryndís Kjartansdóttir, Icelandic Ambassador to Sweden
- Per Bolund, former Minister for the Environment and Climate, Sweden
- Peter Roos, CEO, Novatron Fusion Group
- Johannes Boson, Managing Director, Svea Solar
13:10 – The Long Road to Success
- Allison Dring, CEO and Co-Founder, Made Of Air
- Franc Mouwen, EIC Programme Manager, Construction Technologies
- Sebastian Berning, Co-CEO and Co-Founder, Instagrid
- John Ahlberg, Founder, Kärnfull Next
SESSION 4 - FOOD
14:10 – The Food Industry of Tomorrow
- Richard Bergfors, CEO, Max
- Stephanie Jochems, Global Strategy Director, Quorn
- Cecilia Kocken, CEO (Elect), Arla Sweden
For updates, follow us
Apply to join
Are you interested in joining Techarenan Zero? We have a limited number of tickets. Apply below for a ticket. We will contact you if we can offer you a spot at the summit. Tickets are personal and may not be transferred to other persons.
Do you want to be a partner to Techarenan?
Techarenan is a platform for entrepreneurship and innovation with a focus on sustainability.
Techarenan holds several events throughout the year and aims to contribute to positive development in society by promoting and uniting entrepreneurs, individuals, organizations, companies and politicians who change, improve and develop our society.